Free shipping from €39 | Free set-up | Easy 30-day returns
shortbassone 12 Fretted
New ShortBass-One Basic Fretted
* New fan bracing chaining for better harmonic piano stability and even stronger volume
* mnadreperla scoop logo instead of plastic
* the paddle is less angled so the strings no longer lock on the keycap
* the handle no longer has the adjustment bar. Advantages: the instrument is more balanced in weight and sounds better because the bar absorbs sound.
* action adjustment: it is implemented by adjusting the bone to the bridge leaving the handle perfectly straight
* the fillets have been put around the hole and in the table profile: in addition to the aesthetic advantage there is the technical advantage that it curbs the wear of the board edge because the wood is soft
* the thicknesses of the soundboard structures have been optimized, clearly improving the sound compared to before
* innovative techniques have been adopted that avoid the risk of rhythms of the soundboard due to changes in humidity while preserving its elasticity
The Shortbass-One is a truly acoustic instrument the real alternative to the double bass with the advantage of reduced sizes.
SCALE: 60 cms/23.6 inch scale
KEYS: 12 playable keys
AMPLIFICATION: single piezo pickup
ROSETTA: similar to Abalone
PALLET LOGO: Mother of pearl
TOTAL LENGTH: 94 cm
BODY LENGTH: 44 cm
UPPER BODY WIDTH: 24 cm
LOWER BODY WIDTH: 36 cm
BODY DEPTH: 9,5 cm
NECK WIDTH: 5,5 cm
Strings: AQUILA CORDE ARMONICHE Harmonic Strings Red Series
AQUILA THUNDER RED STRINGS – AQUILA CORDE ARMONICHE HARMONIC STRINGS
All Shortbass-One models use a new type of strings specially designed by Aquila Corde Armoniche for this instrument: the red series. The strings of the Red series are basically a mixture of elastic plastic mixed with metallic copper powder to make the sound rich and powerful. They are designed and manufactured at our headquarters in Vicenza – Italy
1) A powerful, rich and warm sound, great sustain.
The combination of the ShortBass-One with these new strings has produced a truly innovative sound, with a sound very similar to the timbre of the double bass. Nothing comparable with the Strings on the market, both coated and in alternative materials.
2) They do not rotate and do not stick:
in the past the attempt of many companies to experiment with new materials to produce alternative strings to the classic coated ones have produced questionable results for the resistance of the material to the fingers such as for silicone or for an annoying rotation of the string that makes it extremely difficult to play.